As we age, maintaining a household can become increasingly stressful and difficult. Daily tasks that were once a breeze may now require more effort and energy. Pines residents enjoy access to a whole team skilled in tasks such as plumbing, electrical, and carpentry work. TheFacilities Department change light bulbs, repair ice makers, and fix running toilets, all with a friendly smile. Click the link below to learn more about our dedicated team.
- 5 Tips To Help Boost Your Immune System
- Ways Senior Living Can Improve Quality of Life
- Add Some Color to Your Diet with These Helpful Tips!
- Understanding the Importance of Continued Learning
- Five Ways to Declutter This Month
- Three Activities You Can Do To Explore The Beauty of The Pines
- The Pines Musing