NASCAR racing to the opera, just minutes away from your new home.
The town of Davidson offers a cornucopia of year-round activities and events.
Once you’ve joined your new friends at The Pines, the hardest decision might be choosing what to do.
The town of Davidson has a robust offering of year-round activities and events including concerts, arts, films and of course is home to Davidson College, where another world of activities presents itself.
Nearby professional teams in baseball, basketball, football and NASCAR racing are a sports fan’s dream. And we haven’t even talked about Davidson College’s NCAA Division 1 teams.
It’s all within easy reach once you make your home at The Pines. Schedule a visit to get your questions answered. Learn more about the world of arts and entertainment by clicking on the tabs.
- Davidson Community Players
- Our Town Cinemas
- Davidson College Theater Department
- Duke Family Performance Hall
- Davidson Athletics
- WDAV Classical Radio Station
- Davidson Public Library
- Concerts on the Green
- Christmas in Davidson
- The Town of Davidson Parks and Recreation
- Lake Norman YMCA(free passes for residents of The Pines)
North Carolina Attractions
- Biltmore Estate
- Ava Gardner Museum
- Brunswick Town/Fort Anderson
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Cape Lookout National Seashore
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site Flat Rock
- Children’s Museum and Science Center at the Imperial Centre
- Chimney Rock Village
- Duplin Winery
- Fort Raleigh National Historic Site at Manteo
- Greenfield Park and Gardens
- Historic Plymouth
- Jordan Lake State Recreation Area
- Lakeland Theatre and Cultural Arts Center
- Moores Creek National Battlefield
- The Roanoke Rapids Theatre
- Smith-McDowell House Museum
- Thomas Wolfe Home
- Wright Brothers National Memorial
- Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
- Linville Caverns
- Overmountain Victory National Historic Trail
- Old Salem National Historic Site
- Uwharrie National Forest
- W. Kerr Scott Dam & Reservoir