Looking for superior Skilled Nursing care right away? We will do our best to accommodate you.
Direct admissions for adults 65+, based on availability
As part of our not-for-profit mission and commitment to providing the best private skilled nursing care to seniors, we welcome direct admissions to our newly expanded Hidell Nursing Center from the Greater Lake Norman community, when available. Click here to read our brochure.
As a private Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), our first priority is to accommodate the anticipated skilled nursing care needs of our current Independent Living and Assisted Living residents.
However, we welcome your inquiry and want to be a resource of support for you, too. Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch promptly.
Why healthcare providers, discharge planners—and families—prefer The Pines for Skilled Nursing care:
- The newly expanded Hidell Nursing Center at The Pines at Davidson provides an exceptional environment at a surprising value—we call our care NursingUPGRADED
- Comparable in daily rates to a stand-alone nursing home, yet providing superior wellness and comfort amenities and resources
- You benefit from the impressive financial strength, amenities and reputation of an entire not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community—superior to traditional skilled nursing facilities and nursing homes near you
- 100% private rooms
- RNs on duty 24/7*—compared with LPNs elsewhere
- 30+ years of senior care expertise
- New, purpose-built construction—holistic, state-of-the-art health care experience
- Impressive daily variety of delicious menu options—quality & nutrition boosts health
- Comprehensive management team focused on resident hospitality—on-site staff not found at stand-alone nursing homes
- Peaceful, 150-acre campus filled with natural beauty
*with infrequent exceptions
Compare us to other skilled nursing providers near you and see how our brand of NursingUPGRADED offers so much more value!
For more information, please call (704) 896-1100, contact us online, or submit our online inquiry form. Schedule a visit. We look forward to the opportunity to customize care for you or your loved one.